Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Spelling words for Term 3 and homework update

Due to a number of boys being absent, as well as enrichment boys and choir boys missing P5 today, I have had to delay our work on debates. Therefore I have told the boys they don't need to complete the research part of their writing homework. I have however asked each boy to find 5 interesting adjectives to describe the Swan River instead that we will discuss Friday.

ALL spelling words for ALL levels for this term can now be found by clicking on the link at the top of the blog which will take you to a specific page. This way it is easier for boys to review at home and find the words without having to search through all our diary dates updates. I will not be placing the spelling words on the diary dates anymore as of next week. I hope everyone finds this easier :)

No comments:

Post a Comment